Talland reopening after Lockdown 3
From the 17th May, We are able to recommence all lessons and training, using BOTH INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FACILITIES.
For those sessions we are able to run PLEASE
MAKE USE OF SANITISING FACILITIES ON ARRIVAL
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING.
WEAR CLEAN RIDING GLOVES
WE ARE ABLE TO WELCOME SPECTATORS BACK DURING THIS TIME – but in order to limit numbers, please can this be one spectator per rider. SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE MAINTAINED.
It is our descision that we are unable to teach beginners/ lead rein or lunge lessons at this time) due to the difficulties in maintaining social distancing.
Please feel free to email the office or email@example.com to get yourselves booked in.
We will be moving over to the new system – ECPRO but it is not yet live – PLEASE BOOK THROUGH THE OFFICE
to register please go to https://www.talland.net/client-registration-2021/
To reiterate once again: The following criteria will apply:
All liveries must arrange time slots with the yard prior to arriving. All sessions will be supervised in the interests of your health and safety.
We can only accept bookings from competent riders who are able to ride without outside assistance, minimum walk and trot unaided. Able to adjust own stirrups and girths.
We can offer one – to one lessons and group lessons up to 5 people
(6 including the instructor).
To reduce numbers onsite, Spectators are limited to one per rider and others will need to wait in the car.
The wearing of clean gloves is compulsory for all riders.
We will not be running the following lessons at this time
Beginners/ lead rein lessons
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
On arrival, and on site, please make use of the sanitizing facilities available.
Park in our main car park as usual and head towards reception. There is a noticeboard outside and it will show you wo you are riding and in which arena.
If you require office assistance – please go into the indoor arena – there is a window into the office and someone will be able to help you!
We have a toilet available in the indoor arena – which is immediately next to the café.
- The following guidance is also in place
- No riding school clients will be permitted in the stables, your horses will meet you and instructor in the arena at the given time.
- We will only take bookings from clients who are from households who have been observing strict social distancing, are non-symptomatic and who have observed all government requirements during lockdown. We reserve the right to ask you to take temperatures if we have concerns.
- Should your situation change between booking a lesson and the lesson day we will accept cancellations with no fee 24 hours prior to your lesson.
- All riders must wear their own hats and P.P.E. including clean gloves and must make use of sanitising facilities upon arrival. We will not be lending equipment at this time, so please make sure you have your own!
- Please use only the toilet facilities next to the café instead of main bathrooms, make use of hand washing facilities.
- The café is open, except between 12.15 and 1.15 – a takeaway service will be available throughout the day.
- All lessons bookings must be made over the phone and via email. Lessons must be paid for at the time of booking by Bank transfer or card. Any cancellation fees will be transferred over to the following lesson.
- Limited spectators permitted at the present time.
- Arena space will be strictly limited in order to maintain social distancing therefore all lessons and livery times will be strictly coordinated.
- Clients are asked not to arrive at the stables more than 10 minutes before their lesson time and to depart immediately following their lesson. If you are having more than one lesson, please DO NOT congregate in the arena, please wait in on by your car.
- All lessons will be strictly risk assessed and kept within riders competence.
- By booking a lesson you have acknowledged that you have read and accepted these conditions.
WE APOLOGISE FOR THE SEVERITY OF THE CURRENT CONDITIONS HOWEVER WE FEEL THAT IT IS CRITICAL TO CONFORM WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, TO DO OUR UTMOST TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AND TO PROTECT THE N.H.S.
PLEASE TAKE EVERY CARE TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE AT TALLAND.
GUIDANCE REGARDING OPENING UNDER CURRENT LOCKDOWN.
For up to date information from the National and international bodies, please use the following links
We thank you for your understanding of our position.
If anyone has any queries please contact the Talland office 01285 740155, or firstname.lastname@example.org