WE ARE HAPPY TO SAY THAT WE ARE NOW OPEN AS NORMAL
We ask our clients to still take care,
Make use of hand sanitisers on arrival and when on site.
Wear Clean riding gloves.
Please feel free to email the office or firstname.lastname@example.org to get yourselves booked in.
To register please go to https://www.talland.net/client-registration-2021/
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
On arrival, and on site, please make use of the sanitizing facilities available.
Park in our main car park as usual and head towards reception. There is a noticeboard outside and it will show you wo you are riding and in which arena.
If you require office assistance – please go into the indoor arena – there is a window into the office and someone will be able to help you!
We have a toilet available in the indoor arena – which is immediately next to the café.
- The following guidance is also in place
- Riding equipment: All riders must wear their own hats and P.P.E. including clean gloves and must make use of sanitising facilities upon arrival.
- WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO HIRE HATS, so please make sure you have your own!
- Toilets: Please use only the toilet facilities next to the café instead of main bathrooms, make use of hand washing facilities.
- The cafe & refreshments: The cafe is fully open to clients, except between 12.30 and 1.30 due to staff lunch break – there will be a takeaway service through this time.
- Lesson bookings: Must be made over the phone or via email.
- Lesson payments: Lessons must be paid for at the time of booking by card. Any cancellation fees will be transferred over to the following lesson. Please note we will no longer be accepting BACS payments for lessons,
- All lessons will be strictly risk assessed and kept within riders competence.
- By booking a lesson you have acknowledged that you have read and accepted these conditions.
CARE TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE AT TALLAND.
We thank you for your understanding.
If anyone has any queries please contact the Talland office 01285 740155, or email@example.com