Updated Statement regarding Coronavirus 2020. 08.11.20
GUIDANCE REGARDING OPENING UNDER CURRENT LOCKDOWN.
Under the current Lockdown, we are able to offer tuition and training on a private (One to One) basis only, this is in a limited way in order to still conform with national requirements, both to protect clients and our residential staff and students.
The following criteria will apply:
All liveries must arrange time slots with the yard prior to arriving. All sessions will be supervised in the interests of your health and safety.
We can only accept bookings from competent riders who are able to ride without assistance.
We can offer private lessons at this time, we are not able to offer shared or group lessons, OR under current lockdown jumping lessons.
Spectators are NOT permitted at this time and will need to wait in the car, or offsite
The wearing of clean gloves is compulsory for all riders.
We will not be running the following lessons at this time
Jumping/ Cross Country lessons
Beginners/ lead rein lessons
Group or Shared lessons
The following guidance is also in place.
- No riding school clients will be permitted in the stables, your horses will meet you and instructor in the arena.
- We will only take bookings from clients who are from households who have been observing strict social distancing, are non-symptomatic and who have observed all government requirements during lockdown. We reserve the right to ask you to take temperatures if we have concerns.
- Should your situation change between booking a lesson and the lesson day we will accept cancellations with no fee providing we are given notice by 17.30 the night before your lesson.
- All riders must wear their own hats and P.P.E. including clean gloves and must make use of sanitising facilities upon arrival. We will not be hiring out Riding hats and boots.
- Please use only the toilet facilities next to the café instead of main bathrooms, make use of hand washing facilities.
- The café will also be closed – but we hope will offer a limited takeaway service from the indoor school.
- All lessons bookings must be made over the phone and via email. Lessons must be paid for at the time of booking by Bank transfer or card. Any cancellation fees will be transferred over to the following lesson.
- One spectator from the same household per lesson will be permitted
- Arena space will be strictly limited in order to maintain social distancing therefore all lessons and livery times will be strictly coordinated, we are offering an amended lesson timetable to enable us to do this.
- Clients are asked to arrive at the stables, by means of the SIDE ENTRANCE no more than 10 minutes before their lesson time, make use of the sanitising facilities and to depart immediately following their lesson.
- All lessons will be strictly risk assessed and kept within riders competence.
- By booking a lesson you have acknowledged that you have read and accepted these conditions.
- WE APOLOGISE FOR THE SEVERITY OF THE CURRENT CONDITIONS HOWEVER WE FEEL THAT IT IS CRITICAL TO CONFORM WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, TO DO OUR UTMOST TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AND TO PROTECT THE N.H.S.
PLEASE TAKE EVERY CARE TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE AT TALLAND.
For up to date information from the National and international bodies, please use the following links
We thank you for your understanding of our position.
If anyone has any queries please contact the Talland office 01285 740155, or email@example.com