Our current guidelines are as following:
Talland will be in TIER 3 from 26th December, so with the exception of Tier 4 residents, we are able to offer
We are able to offer adults tuition and training on a private (One to One) basis, or shared and group lessons.
We are able to offer tuition to under 18s in both group and private lessons.
We this is in a limited way in order to still conform with national requirements, both to protect clients and our residential staff and students.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF TIER 4 – PLEASE STAY AT HOME – Sadly we are unable to accept you for tuition at this time – this applies to both Adults and Children.
If you are unsure of the restrictions in your area – please click the link to find out!
The following criteria will apply:
All liveries must arrange time slots with the yard prior to arriving. All sessions will be supervised in the interests of your health and safety.
We can only accept bookings from competent riders who are able to ride without assistance.
Spectators are NOT permitted at this time and will need to wait in the car, to minimise numbers.
The wearing of clean gloves is compulsory for all riders.
We will not be running the following lessons at this time
Beginners/ lead rein lessons
Group or Shared lessons (except within bubbles and for under 18s)
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
On arrival, and on site, please make use of the sanitizing facilities available.
Park in our main car park as usual and head towards reception. There is a noticeboard outside and it will show you wo you are riding and in which arena.
If you require office assistance – please go into the Amanti arena – there is a window into the office and someone will be able to help you!
We have a toilet available in the Amanti arena – which is immediately next to the café.
- The following guidance is also in place
- No riding school clients will be permitted in the stables, your horses will meet you and instructor in the arena at the given time.
- We will only take bookings from clients who are from households who have been observing strict social distancing, are non-symptomatic and who have observed all government requirements during lockdown. We reserve the right to ask you to take temperatures if we have concerns.
- Should your situation change between booking a lesson and the lesson day we will accept cancellations with no fee providing we are given notice by 17.30 the night before your lesson.
- All riders must wear their own hats and P.P.E. including clean gloves and must make use of sanitising facilities upon arrival. We will not be lending equipment at this time, so please make sure you have your own!
- Please use only the toilet facilities next to the café instead of main bathrooms, make use of hand washing facilities.
- The café will also be closed – but there will be a limited takeaway service through the window in the indoor school
- All lessons bookings must be made over the phone and via email. Lessons must be paid for at the time of booking by Bank transfer or card. Any cancellation fees will be transferred over to the following lesson.
- No spectators permitted at the present time.
- Arena space will be strictly limited in order to maintain social distancing therefore all lessons and livery times will be strictly coordinated.
- Clients are asked not to arrive at the stables more than 10 minutes before their lesson time and to depart immediately following their lesson. If you are having more than one lesson, please DO NOT congregate in the arena, please wait in on by your car.
- All lessons will be strictly risk assessed and kept within riders competence.
- By booking a lesson you have acknowledged that you have read and accepted these conditions.
WE APOLOGISE FOR THE SEVERITY OF THE CURRENT CONDITIONS HOWEVER WE FEEL THAT IT IS CRITICAL TO CONFORM WITH GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, TO DO OUR UTMOST TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID -19 AND TO PROTECT THE N.H.S.
PLEASE TAKE EVERY CARE TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELVES AND EVERYONE AT TALLAND.
GUIDANCE REGARDING OPENING UNDER CURRENT LOCKDOWN.
For up to date information from the National and international bodies, please use the following links
We thank you for your understanding of our position.
If anyone has any queries please contact the Talland office 01285 740155, or email@example.com