The Talland School of Equitation is situated just outside the Gloucestershire village of Barnsley within easy reach of Cirencester, the local market town, and close to all amenities. It is also within easy reach of Swindon and Bath and only an hour and a half drive from central London.
Accommodation for both children’s holiday courses and students can be provided on site in our purpose built accommodation. Talland accommodation is in shared rooms and all meals are included, and is available at £50 per night.
Special dietary requirements can be catered for but please notify us in advance.
Alternatively adult holiday accommodation can be provided at local B&Bs, hotels or self-catering cottages.
Full details are available from Talland office on +44 (0) 1285 740155 or or by e-mail.
Local accommodation providers with websites are listed below:
- The Crown of Crucis, Ampney Crucis
- Barnsley House, Barnsley
- The Village Pub, Barnsley
- Bibury Court Hotel, Bibury
- Swan Hotel, Bibury
- Blunsdon House Hotel, Blunsdon, Swindon
- The New Inn at Coln St Aldwyns
- Travelodge, Cirencester
- Premier Inn, Cirencester
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park
- Cricklade Hotel and Country Club
- The Wild Duck Inn at Ewen
- The Kings Arms, Didmarton